The charges are based on my time and expertise
My stardard fee is $170 persession. An average session lasts 45-50 minutes. There are no extra charges for brief check-ins, whether by phone or email.
I do not accept insurance directly. Psychotherapy may be covered in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Will my policy cover out-of-network providers?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the amount my plan will reimburse me per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician before I begin?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis. In some cases, partial meetings (less than 50 minutes), or every-other week meetings may be appropriate. Feel free to discuss this with me during our startup phase.
Visa and Master Card is accepted for payment. Your credit card will be charged after each session.
If you do not attend your scheduled in-person, on-line, or telephone therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.